Greeting


Saturday, October 24, 2009

You Ask, Quran Answer

WHY I'M TESTED?

Quran said:

"What man is left to calculate that they only say;" We believe, "(" I am full of faith to God ") while they are not tested? We tested the salt before them, surely Allah knows those do-and-true, He knows those deceitful. "

(Al-Ankabut verses 2-3)



WHY I CANNOT GET WHAT I WANT?

Quran said:

"It may be that you hate something when it is good for you, and can also be something you like, although it is bad for you, Allah knows and you do not know."

(Surah Al-Baqarah verse 216)



WHY DO I TESTED WEIGHED THIS?

Quran said:

"Allah burdens not a person but to its capacity."

(Surah Al-Baqarah verse 286)



WHY I FEEL FRUSTATION?

Quran said:

"Do not be weak, nor grieve you, but ye who highest rank, if you say I believe."

(Surah Al-Imran verse 139)



HOW DO I DEAL?

Quran said:

"Nay, seek (Allah's) help with patient perseverance and prayer and truly it is hard, except to those who humble themselves"

(Surah Al-Baqarah verse: 45)



WHAT I GET FROM ALL THIS ?

Quran said:

"Allah has purchased of the believers, themselves, their wealth by giving them heaven "

(Surah Al-Taubah verse: 111)



TO WHOM I HOPE?

Quran said:

"Enough is Allah for me, there is no god apart from Him. Only to Him I trust."

(Surah Al-Taubah verse 129)



I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Quran said:

"... .. And do not despair of the mercy of God. There is no despair of the mercy of Allah save disbelieving folk."

(Surah Yusuf verse 12)


THINK IT TOGETHER!! :)

No comments: